1. What Really Killed Whitney Houston? On the Mainstream Media’s Coverup Of the Star’s Sexuality: or, The Greatest Love of All
2. The Son Also Rises: Jason Gould Finds His Voice. A Stargayzing Exclusive Interview
3. How a 45-Minute Visit with Michael Jackson Led to Years of Nightmares
4. In Honor of Barbra Streisand’s 70th Birthday: How America’s Greatest Voice Helped Me Find My Own
5. “Dim All The Lights” for Donna Summer, One of Our Greatest Singers (in Any Genre)
6. 13 Songs That Should Have Been Top-Ten Hits: or, Has the Beat Killed Melody on American Radio?
7. Notes From the Honeycomb Hideout, Part Four: “Annie Hall,” or, Younger Brother Inadvertently Steals Dream, Immortalized in One of the Most Lauded Film Comedies of All-Time—I Mount Drag Show in Basement!
8. The Whine Heard Around the World! An Exclusive Stargayzing Interview with Actress, Activist, and Advocate Fran Drescher
9. The Gayest Song of All Time! or, How Bruce Roberts and I Got Jackie Collins in the Recording Studio and Learned the Difference between Good and Bad Leopard Print!
10. What Not To Where When Going To Prison: or, How One Bad Decision and Three Loose Pills Sent Me To The Slammer For Three Days With Eyeliner and Crimped Hair, Part One